With the assistance of skilled and dedicated professionals, we bring forth for our clients technologically upgraded Hot Air Oven
. This oven finds wide application in the field of medical, agricultural and industrial research for heating, drying, sterilizing, baking etc. The offered oven is manufactured according to the guidelines of medical industry using optimum quality components and innovative techniques by our highly skilled engineers. Apart from this, our quality examiners test this oven on several parameters to ensure its functionality.
Hot Air Oven (GTO-001)
Elegantly designed and fabricated to suit various applications in ever-growing field of Medical, Agricultural and Industrial Research; for day to day heating, drying, sterilizing, baking etc., in Laboratories, Hospitals & Industries. Constructional And Salient Features:
- Ovens are sturdy, with double walled construction.
- Inner Chamber made of ALUMINIUM or STAINLESS STEEL sheet.
- Outer chamber is made of mild steel sheet, finished with white powder coated paint.
- The gap between the walls is filled up with special grade glass wool for proper insulation to avoid heat losses.
- Inner chamber has ribs For placing the shelves at convenient levels.
- Supplied with 2 or 3 removable shelves.
- It is fitted with heavy hinges with a ball Catcher,
- Spring loaded door closing device. Door is duly insulated.
- Heating elements are made of high quality nickel/chrome plated nichrome wire which are put inside beads and placed at the bottom and in both the side ribs for Uniform temperature all over the work space.
- Temperature control knob is graduated in centigrade degrees. Ovens are supplied without thermometer.
- Air Ventilators are placed near the top of the both sides to remove Hot gases and fumes if any.
- Comprising of switch to ON/OFF the power, switch to select high or low rates of heating, thermostat control knob and indicators for mains and thermostats.
- Digital Display Temp. Controller-Cum-Indicator In lieu of thermostat
- Temperature Alarm
|Size of Inner Chamber W X H X D ||CAPACITY ||NO. OF SHELVES|
|300 X 300 X 300 mm||28 Litre||2|
|355 X 355 X 355 mm||45 Litre||2|
|455 X 455 X 455 mm||45 Litre||2|
|455 X 605 X 455 mm||125 Litre||3|
|605 X 605 X 605 mm||221 Litre||3|
|605 X 910 X 455 mm||250 Litre||3|
|605 X 910 X 605 mm||333 Litre||3|