Product Price :Get Latest Price
We are counted amongst as the foremost manufacturers and suppliers of an extensive range of Mortuary Chamber
. Our offered chamber is useful for hospital, airport, railway to store cadaverous under cool condition to prevent from decomposition. The provided chamber is manufactured under the stern vigilance of our deft professionals using excellent quality components and ultra-modern technology.
Mortuary Chamber (GTM-001)
Mortuary storage system is designed for storage cadaverous under cool condition to prevent decompostion these are latest development is mortuary offering vast space saving advantages over the conventional type together with grether hygiene hygiene useful for hospital, Railway & Airport Constructional And Salient Features:
- The inner chamber is made of heavy gauge stainless steel sheet of SS-304 grade or anodized aluminum sheet or G.I. (as per the customer's requirements)
- The 100 mm gap between the walls is filled high grade poly uretherane insulation, which ensures maximum thermal efficiency
- Outer panels of all our mortuary chambers are made of galvanized sheets having a superior bacteria resistance film coating for greater hygiene
- The interior of our morgue chambers are constructed of high grade stainless steel sheets of grade ss-304, thus making it easier to clean and ensure greater stability and life
- The doors are connected by very sturdy chrome plate hinges and fitted with hard chrome plated lubricated latches for opening the door. The doors are made of galvanized steel sheets, lined with stainless steel for extra protection and long life. All the doors are fitted with high quality neoprene rubber gaskets for air tight fittings
- The floor of our mortuary chambers are constructed out of hardened and reinforced steel sheets containing spills for easy cleaning and hygiene.
- An energy efficient cooling unit is installed in our mortuary chambers. We use ISI marked high end CFC free
- Compressors of Kirloskar/Tecumseh make, conforming to latest international standards and guidelines
- Temperature range of our standard mortuary chamber models are 2o c to 8o c. / -15o c to +10o c. However
- we have the capacity to modify the same to suit the individual specialized requirements of our customers.(The above given temperature could be achieved too)
- The temperature inside our mortuary chamber is controlled through programmable micro-processor based temperature controller cum indicator.
- Temperature inside our chamber is controlled with a sensitivity of + 1o c or better
- An audio visual temperature alarm is provided in the unit for protection during temperature fluctuations.
- Our mortuary chamber are provided with door operated illumination system comprising of fluorescent lights
- Front panel of our units comprises of on/off switches cooling and mains indicator lamps, temperature controllers and voltmeters.
- Temperature Sensitivity ± °C, 1 or better
- Spatial Deviation In Temperature ± °C, 1 or better
- Readability °C, 0..1
- Temperature range °C, 2°C to 8°C /-15°C 8°C (Standard
- Temperature Sensor, PT-100
- Temperature Controller, Solid State digital Controller/PID
- Display, optional
- Adjustable alarm limits, LED/LC
- Water quality, Optional With PID controller only I I I
- The latest development in Mortuary technology offering vast space advantage over the conventional type together with greater hygiene Useful for Hospitals, Railways & Airports Double-walled with mild steel/pre fabricated panels for out surface and stainless steel inner chamber with insulation between
- Front opening, hinged insulated doors lined with magnetic gasket, handle and lock arrangement with keys in duplicate individual dead bodies